Friday, January 11, 2008

Test Day, Saturday January 12th

I’m heading up to Buttonwillow tomorrow afternoon for the open test day. I may not take the car out, but I do need to get a number of things straight before the season starts next month. Beyond the yearly technical inspection of the car, which I can get out of the way, I’ll be running, and maybe posting some dyno results, and I'll be ordering some new graphics from Bette to advertise this site.

I also need to check out the new in-car cameras. As I mentioned in my first post, I intend to give the readers of this blog a first person view of the entire campaign, every race, start to finish. Now while in-car video is the best place to watch a race, most of the time a single viewpoint isn't all that exciting. However, as it turns out I’m going to be handling not only my own in-car video, but those of many of the other drivers as well. I’ll be combining the different viewpoints into a single video, one for each race, which will be posted to Google and linked, right here at GT Campaign. Just look for the Race Video gadget.

No comments: